TICKETS ON SALE NOW
All Grandstand tickets are allocated seating and are the same price regardless of age. General Entry tickets allows you to sit anywhere on the grassed area with no ticket required for those 3 and under.
All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket must be purchased with an adult ticket.
You may have difficulty purchasing tickets from your Apple iPad or iPhone. If you are having difficulty, try another device or phone the Maitland Visitor Information Centre on 02 4931 2800 (best results are if you hold your device landscape).
For instructions on how to purchase wheelchair accessible tickets online, click here.
|Ticket type||Ticket price|
|All Grandstand tickets||SOLD OUT|
|General Entry (13 years and over)||$10.00|
|General Entry (4 – 12 years)||$5.00|
|General Entry (3 years and under)||Free (no ticket required)|
- The ticket for the event, performance, activity or venue (the event) is sold through Maitland Ticketing, a business unit of Maitland City Council, on behalf of the organisation promoting and responsible for the event (responsible organisation) and is subject to any and all conditions applicable to the event. All correspondence in regard to the event should be made to the responsible organisation.
- Tickets may not be refunded, returned or exchanged after purchase except as required by law and where specifically specified by the responsible organisation. Where a refund is made, Maitland Ticketing may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and facilities and reschedule performances as necessary. This includes venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the responsible organisation’s and venue’s terms of admission.
- Latecomers may only be admitted where/if possible at a suitable break in the event and is subject to the responsible organisation’s and venue’s terms of admission. No refunds will be given due to late arrival.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is only permissible where approved by the organisation responsible.
- It may be a condition of entry to an event that a search of persons and/or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Ticket holders enter the event at their own risk.
- Where tickets are purchased with a concession, the document relied upon for that concession must be presented at the time of purchase and must be carried at all times when in attendance at the event.
- Where an organisation has a Companion Card® policy, this will be strictly adhered to. Where activities incorporate a package of items over and above site entry, some components may not be included in the Companion ticket issued.
- Reservations for tickets will not be accepted without full payment unless specifically agreed by the responsible organisation.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Unauthorised duplication or sale/resale of the same ticket may prevent admittance to the event. Without the consent of the responsible organisation, this ticket may not be used for any advertising, promotion, commercial purposes or like use. Breach of this condition may result in the cancellation of the ticket, refusal of entry to the bearer and forfeiture of any refund.
Read the Conditions of Entry. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Tickets for Children 12 and under are only available when at least one Adult ticket is also purchased in the same transaction. Please add at least 1 x Adult ticket to the basket before adding Children 12 and Under to the transaction. No tickets required for General Entry 3 years and under.
Please note that all grandstand tickets are $20 regardless of age and children 3 and under require a ticket if seated in the grandstand.