MAITLAND RIVER REGATTA
What better way to spend a summers day floating than down the river? Head on down to RH Taylor Reserve, Lorn on Wednesday 26 January for a day full of family fun!
Attendees can come along and participate in the Maitland River Regatta!
At RH Taylor Reserve Lorn, patrons can purchase a ticket to hire a boat and float down the River to the now famous, Lorn Beach.
- 1 hour session
- Inflatable boat for up to 2 people (max 150kgs)
- Life Jacket
- Tote bag with waterproof phone pouch
- Safety Briefing
Tickets are sold by boat, each boat costs $15.00 and can hold up to two people
All persons participating in the Maitland River Regatta must submit a signed waiver during entry processing. Please download using the button below. We recommend that you fill this in prior to the event day and bring along with you to submit during entry processing.
- Maitland River Regatta has a minimum age requirement of 6 years of age. No Patrons under 6 can participate in the
- All Patrons under the age of 16 must always have a parent or guardian in the boat with them.
- Maitland River Regatta has a minimum weight requirement of 15 kilos. No Patrons under 15 kilos can participate in
- All Patrons participating in the Maitland River Regatta must always wear a life jacket suitable to their weight range
during the Regatta. Life vests will be available on arrival (15kgs – 40kgs, 40kgs – 60kgs, Over 60kgs).
- Each Regatta boat is a maximum of two people and must not exceed 150kgs.
- Patrons will be refused entry if under the influence of alcohol.
- Patrons must stay within the Regatta Exclusion zone. If Patrons leave the zone they will be removed from the Regatta.
- All patrons participating in the Regatta must have filled in and signed the Wavier Form. If you are under the age of 16,
a parent or guardian must do so on your behalf.
- Ticket holders enter the event at their own risk.